Taking Care of Pickles | Veterinary Specialty Centre - St. John's NL

Taking care of Pickles

Pickles was in a pickle himself. This 13-year-old pug came to VSC Emergency Services after he swallowed a nectarine pit. His owner was afraid it would become stuck in his GI tract if she didn’t act quickly. So, she brought Pickles in to have him, well, vomit.

Our Emergency Services team gave Pickles an injection of Apomorphine. This is the safest and most reliable way to cause a dog to vomit. Pickles brought up the pit without any issues and his owner had the peace of mind of knowing he wouldn’t end up needing surgery to have it removed!

Pickles left the clinic relieved to have the pit out.

Expert Care, Right Here

Address

860 Topsail Road

Mount Pearl, NL

Canada

A1N 3J7

Contact

(709) 221-7838

info@vscnl.ca

Social

Address

860 Topsail Road

Mount Pearl, NL

Canada

A1N 3J7

Contact

(709) 221-7838

info@vscnl.ca

Social

©2018 Veterinary Specialty Centre of Newfoundland & Labrador. All rights reserved.  

Sitemap | Legal | Disclaimer Policy